Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trading using stochastic indicator

Stochastic indicator technique


This time I want to share one of my trading strategy I have used for several years. And I've proven yourself by using only one indicator of this trade I always generate profit in accordance with my target. Trading strategy that I use only use 3 pieces of stochastic who can adapt to any timeframe. I usually always play scalping in TF 1 minute, with only 10 points TP and no SL. Stochastic its setting is as follows:

1. Stochastic 1 : 9,4,3
2. Stochastic 2 : 12,4,12
3. Stochastic 3 : 24,4,24

Setup:


Over Sold / Over Bought line standard level was at 20 and 80,simple moving average.

Order Entry:
By the time all the stochastic is in oversold level TF1M Entry Buy on Target 10 Pips

Sell ​​Entry:


By the time all the stochastic is in overbought level Entry TF1M Sell on target 10 Pips entries are really on Stoch Stoch 2 1 is used as a signal of intention to make the first entry at the open position when the movement of the chart will be in accordance with our wishes. Stoch an OS instance, Stoch 2 OB, OB Stoch 3 then we have to wait till OB Stoch 1, after an OB Stoch we open new short positions.. look after open sell chart will move according to our wishes ..

 

stochastic indicator,stochastic process,stochastic oscillator,what is stochastic

 


As long as I use this strategy I've pretty much making a profit, there may be differences if-agan agan all also use this strategy. Please also be shared to me so I can be smarter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment